In order to contribute to the therion documentation you need to be registered. If you don't have a therion wiki account please contact wikiadmin[at]speleo.sk
Manuals & HOWTOs
Official Reference Manuals
- The Therion Book - Therion's reference manual. Included also in Therion distribution.
- The Survex Manual - Therion's survey centreline commands are modelled on Survex syntax (with minor modifications). Most of what is described in chapters 4 and 5 is directly applicable to Therion, and expands on information provided in The Therion Book.
Documentation in English
- Therion – State of the Art Cave-Drawing Software (a review/beginners' introduction by Wookey, describing 0.2.x version)
- How to create 3D terrain models (input for Loch) (Wolfgang Zillig)
- How to Arbitrarily Colorize 3D Cave Models Created in Loch (Jonny Prouty)
- Data Organisation (Bruce Mutton)
- Scraps and maps have not to be tied with surveys (Martin Sluka)
- Paperless Survey (Bruce Mutton) Electronic cave surveying using laser, wireless, pda and Therion
- What do Therion's Outputs Look Like? (Bruce Mutton) How to make them? What to do with them?
- Modifications of MetaPost code Symbol appearance - pdf & svg outputs
- Modifications of TeX code How it is all arranged, typesetting - pdf & svg outputs
- Other Contributions Stuff that might be useful, other applications that assist Therion usage, etc
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therion_(software) Therion's Wikipedia entry
- Submitting bugs and patches
Language Specific Documentation
Mailing Lists Archive
If you still did not find your answer, check mailing lists archives.
Get help now, on the therion irc channel.
- Server: irc.oftc.net
- Channel: #therion
This wiki pages contains user-contributed documentation for Therion. Content is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.
- Fix me! - Orphaned and not existing pages
List of recent changes on the wiki pages.